I am trying to split my gearbox from the engine block but they don't seem to want to separate. I assume I must have missed a bolt, but I can't seem to find it. It is an APY S3 and the engine and box are out of the car.
I have removed :
- 2 starter motor bolts (and the starter)
- 3 sump bolts
- 1 bolt under the starter motor (held a bracket)
- 2 bolts at the top of the gearbox. )the ones the gear linkages attach to)
- 5 bolts and the bevel box bracket
- 1 little bolt on the plate above the bevel box
It seems to want to split on the starter motor side (I can get a screwdriver in between them), but I can't actually get them apart.
Any help appreciated.