Do Audi TT seats fit the A3?

Fairly sure that TT seats are just A3 sport ones anyway as the TT is too low for S3 recaros to fit...

<tuffty/>

seen a set of mk1 leathers for the tt in scrappy. but dont wann pay up for them if they dont fit :( tryed searching n couldnt find anything :( help :(

My GF's MK1 TT (RIP) had leather and the seats were slightly different Tuffty :)

Still, its a Mk4 platform so I would imagine they'd fit.

Audi-tk: Have a look at where yours bolt in and then pop to the scrappers and and compare :)

thanks mate.hes gettin the car tomorow ill cum in my pants if they are red leather lol. hoping they will fit gettin them cheap!! make my car look and feel a wehole lot different :)

Rears.....no chance I would imagine...totally the wrong shape surely?. Saying that our old TT was a roadster so didnt have back seats

its a normal tt with the rear seats too! damn no point in buying them then grrr

think the tt is the only one of the mk4 chassis that dosent share the same seat base layout, you maybe able to fit the front seats onto the a3 subframes but the tt subframe will not sit in the a3 floor, leon a3/s3 and mk4 all have a y shapped base with 2 rollers that slide the seat forward and back one either side at the rear of the seat and then held in place at the front of the y where as the tt has a conventional H frame and bolts down cant remember if its 4 bolts or just 2 at the front, i no as i have had my s3 seats out and leon seats fitted and i also had tt seats in my old corsa :) also rear seats as mentioned above wont fit the a3.

TT's are a shorter wheel base and the rears are more a bench seat than anything else... token gesture of a seat more than anything... rears won't fit from what I have seen of them... fronts should though... as said, Mk4 chassis cars (Golf, Octavia, A3, S3, Leon, TT) share a hell of a lot of parts...

<tuffty/>

cheers for posts guys ill leave them i guess ;( but i can get them for £200!!!!

I might buy them and put them up for 300 easy 100pound profit :) hope he still got em :(