GTI International 2011 25th+26th June. OFFICIAL THREAD

I'm more than likely going to be custom coded than AmD, so if I still have that one, I guess it's worth kicking you *** with it! even with 19" rims bolted on!! :racer:

Pfft you'll be kissing my *** more like,I won't be racing you without the Revo unlike last time.
Custard Code lol

Ill race you both for pinks! haha dont think my WMI will be fitted though unless i can really pull my finger out this weekend

Ill race you both for pinks! haha dont think my WMI will be fitted though unless i can really pull my finger out this weekend
Steve if you really want to I'm in

I'll have mine stripped and NoS'ed

oh going for cheaters gas! might just have to get the wmi plummed in then.

Must also get that dame side light bulb out of my headlight its been in there god knows how long

oh going for cheaters gas! might just have to get the wmi plummed in then.

Must also get that dame side light bulb out of my headlight its been in there god knows how long

Ha ! Cheaters Gas

Dont be like that I love it Lol
Is it cheating I thought throwing nails out the window or the ole oil slick and smoke cloud technique was cheating lol

I was saying "HA" as in ridicule at the stating it was cheating Aaron,all modifying is cheating isn't it ?

Right guys, I do have a few spare stand passes so just stick your name on the guest list. Tbh, I don't think they are going to be too hot on it as the passes don't even have club names on this year (slackers!)
I have a list of who has had what and in due course (ie after this random babble) I will update the guest list as to who has had what.
I NEED to know who is doing the strip (oohh err mrs) as the people who are need to be placed at the front so they can get in and out with no probs, as last year we had mayhem and destruction (exaggeration yes, pain in the **** defiantly!) with this in mind, could anyone who arrives uber early leave the front row unattended for the strippers (I'm excited now )
I know we all like to be at the front but the space is big enough for all cars to be shown in their full glory from all angles :D

I WILL be bringing the BBQ so bring what ya likes to eat and cook away I am NOT cooking for you all... (I say it every year but I always manage too hehe) I will also try and sort a gazebo out not the stupid one that takes 8 people to put up!

Rum can't think of anymore musings right now, but if anything comes to me, I will let you know :D

Much thankyness
Stacey
X

Ps.........TEN DAYS WOOP

Finally have all my interior back in now to just clean the hole car inside and out.

My car isnt ready but i will be there. Aaron what time are you leaving on saturday? You're only down the road from me and there is a few of us leaving from sutton.

yeah dont you just love dyslexia haha so are you know coming both days now Stacey? we are going food shopping tonight for some BBQ food ready.

Not sure my car is gonna make it :( clutch issues it's going in on Thursday for a diagnosis ??? Fingers crossed it's a hydraulic issue

335d and 350z down I'm feeling confident, so I'll probably go down the strip once or twice

I shall be stripping. Not done it before though, so be gentle with me please. :blush:

Dave, just bring some fancy music, a nice thong and just go with the flow........

OH!!!! You dont mean that type of stripping do you ;) LOL

yeah dont you just love dyslexia haha so are you know coming both days now Stacey? we are going food shopping tonight for some BBQ food ready.

Hiya mate,

Sorry been busy :p uurum I'm not coming Saturday but mark is then we will both be there Sunday
The BBQ will be there both days but don't let mark cook lol

See you all there
Stacey

Well I'm not stripping can anyone tell me what the wether is going to be like as it a long way to drive for rain lol