Strange A3 tailgate badge info request...

Drysdale

Reaction score
Simple one this! Previous owner took the tailgate 'A3' and '1.6' badges off and I want to put em back on. Just bought some off ebay.

I need:

1) A pic of the tailgate of a standard A3 with the badges on!

2) If possible, the measurements as to where the badges are on the boot lid! I'd need the measurements from the light cluster to the left edge of the audi badge, and the same for the right light cluster to the right side of the engine size badge.

Also need to know the distance from the rear bumper to the bottom of the badges /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks a million!! Please help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just guess. I did!. Placed the 1.8T about 1.5" from the right edge of the boot door, and the bottom in line with the bottom of the number plate. Did this using a bit of string going along the boot.

ANand

Tis [censored] it down I know..lol. Thankfully Lee has braved the weather. Nice one Lee! I knew it was roughly in line with the bottom edge of the light clusters but needed the exact measurements!

Thanks again! will make it a lot easier, just need to get one of those straight line gauge things and will have a go on Thursday. Pics would be good if poss! Cheers.

Sh*t thats quite a big pic, heres the other

No worries, anyone know why the pics have turned out massive? How do i post a smaller pic?

ok my pics have now turned small, possibly a hint of moderator intervention me thinks..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif