Hi Guys.

Just put the car into the garage to get it checked out and came back with most things I thought were wrong.

The one that surprised me was the rear knocking. The chap said he thinks it the headlight adjuster bit that is found on the rear axle. Supposedly its snapped.

Said they are pretty expensive, so better off getting one second hand. Do you guys know what this bit is called?

I dont suppose anyone has one they would like to part ways with.

Also has anyone had a similar problem.

Many thanks