Audi-sport is suffering from more boost leaks than my S3

Tell me about it ive had to do some jobs that needed finishing around the house......Mrs keeps feeling my temperature....lol
The thanks button has gone?

Last edited:
Haha I got sick of checking to see if it was back on again in the end lol

Last edited by a moderator:
:keule:
computer_addiction.jpg

Why have they done away with the thank you,s.... It's shows manners and a bit of decency that if someone helps you out you can thank them......

I agree a thankyou is nice and never goes a miss (well from now on it does) if you've helped somebody. The new colour scheme is nice tho.

I agree a thankyou is nice and never goes a miss (well from now on it does) if you've helped somebody. The new colour scheme is nice tho.
no biggie having the thanks removed,just bragging rights in my eyes.

You can change the colours to a few different ones down below

Thanks bothways shows how much respect everyone has for eachother & imho willingness to help others, it shows as already stated decensy between members, its polite & shows your appreciation for others helping you out, its got nothing to do with bragging rights for me personally anyway, I would like to see it return tbh & not because mine maybe high, cause the thanks I've given to others is equally high.

From what I can see, there are only 2 skins atm, fluid & fixed, it doesnt change colours, just the GUI minimally, fixed is wider.

Reactions: Lings
You can still say thanks in a post so cannot see the problem.

Oh it must be only on mine that a range of colours available.

To show an example where its very useful would be, A8 Tech new user in this thread

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=116526&p=1216780#post1216780

To keep posting a thanks post for his helpful info would be kinda silly, its a hell of allot easier, simpler & convenient feature, click thanks & its done, it shows you appreciate the time they put in & removes waffle from threads, cuts down on the unneccessary posts, they see the thanks added & so creates a good atmosphere amongst members without having a 100 thanks posts within the thread to scroll through before getting to the data you need.

I dont know if the VB programmers have changed the thanks system to be like this solely or its a back office setting you can choose from, as in old or new like now, but tbh mate I think they've made a simple, effective & useful feature, just, well, more messy, it was perfect the way it was, this business of like/dislike just seems, well, kinda pointless & we're all now back to square one.

Surely VB guys had a migration tool or upgrade method to retain the database as it was, now I dont confess to know anything about these systems, but I cant imagine they didnt allow the upgrade to not retain all members data, whether it be, posts, threads, thanks, etc etc.

Ah just saw link at bottom of forum for them, interested to know so may ask them.

Edit: I also noticed it has actually retained most of our data, friends, PM's, settings & even past infractions, so I find it strange the thanks system didnt follow aswell.

Last edited: