Just moved from a scooby to an S3

leemclaughlan

Reaction score
Had my S3 now for about 2 months, very happy with it indeed, already started moding it, been trying to get registerd on here for a while but for some reason could not get my password to work, Just wondering if there are any meets planned for around the cardiff area...

Welcome to the forum leemac. There are lots of knowledgeable audi bods here (I'm not one of them!) that will help you with anything S3.

What did you think of your scooby compared with the S3?

Hi Leemac welcome to the Forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tell me about your car? I work in Cardiff and I'm regularly spotting S3's! Take a look in the Spotted section to see If you have been .....well spotted!

Have you seen me around? Ming Blue S3 with RSTT's and S3 plate?

Cheers
Rich.

Welcome Leemac, what scooby did you have? Does the S3 feel like a down step from what you had? A good frined of mine has a P1 and boy that thing goes.

Welcome mate, there is always a meet in Cardiff, I have not made it yet as am always working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
IIR it is the first Sat/Sun of each month at the services on Junction 33 of the M4.

Hi Audi boy..
My scoob was about 280bhp so a bit more power than my standard S3 (225bhp) which could change with the aid of an AMD chip, the audi is in different class when it comes to build quality mind you, so many toys still trying to get used to them...

I agree, when I was looking around for a new car I was stuck between the S3 or the P1. I knew the P1 would be more fun but the insurance and basic cockpit setup swayed me to the S3. I came from a fully loaded 328i sport and felt I needed to keep some of the luxuary I've been used to for so many years now.

Cheer's boys..

My car is ming blue, white recaros, 18"RSTT'S wheels, ITG fillter, costom Zorst, and an S3 plate.

my scoob was an MY99 modded classic, I suppose in performance it is a little down step, but nothing that cannot be sorted with a bit of ££, by the way i live in the bargoed area (well some one's got to live here)

Welcome to the S3 M8.

Im a Valley boy myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Will look out for you