Another Wheel Spacers Thread ! :D

dancarpy

S3 DCY
Reaction score
Have a look on ebay, you can get them much cheaper, still hubcentric etc

That kit is superb quality, I've got them, not fitted yet, but should look awesome I think. They give my wheels an et of 25 and 30 which is about perfect on 8 inch wide rims. You won't be dissapointed. And yeh you can get hubcentric cheaper on eBay, but then you need bolts, lockers, a key. So its good value imo

Have a look on ebay, you can get them much cheaper, still hubcentric etc
Cheers J B . just had a look but they all seem to be 20mm and the odd 11mm 5mm

superkarls got a point as the kit has everything included so i might go with that.
ive looked at the h&r spacers but there a bit pricey !

Loads of 15mm ones on there, including the ones i just listed. They usually fit both 5x100 AND 5 x 112.

I bought mine from the bay for around £50 iirc, just never used them as the brakes still fouled the wheel and my new wheels are a better offset.

Look for hucentric spacer

has anyone got any pics with 20mm and 15mm spacers on with standard height suspension, took my spacers off at the same time as my billys and h&r springs, was just wondering how the s3 looks with spacers and standard height? i prefer the car at standard height (must be getting old) but loved the stance with the spacers!

I know there's been about a million threads about wheel spacers but i diddnt find much in the search.

I just wanted to know if anybody has tried this kit from the TT shop?
TT Shop - 15mm / 20mm Complete Wheel Spacer Kit - Including Bolts and Lockers - Audi TT Coupe and Audi TT Roadster Parts, Accessories, Styling and Performance Tuning

Or what other spacers other people have used that they can recommend?

And do you think 15mm/20mm will be good stance for 8" wide wheels on a S3 ?

Iv got a set of these which I want to sell. As they are too much for my new wheels. Only used for about a month :(

They are a quality kit

Iv got a set of these which I want to sell. As they are too much for my new wheels. Only used for about a month :(

They are a quality kit

Ive just PM'd you sportstractor
How wide are your new wheels then ?

thats what im worried about i dont want them stuck out loads because i wont be stretching tyres either.lol

10mm
15mm
20mm

I sent the guy a message to see if he would do a deal and got the front and rear spacers all the bolts a set of mcgard locking bolts and delivery all for £136 so you can save a fair bit. Another company that people have used is PW motorsport he wil do a mixed order of 4 spacers for £100!

Ive just PM'd you sportstractor
How wide are your new wheels then ?

thats what im worried about i dont want them stuck out loads because i wont be stretching tyres either.lol

My new ones are s4 reps, and they are too much on the rears with 20mm. Had them on the standard avus wheels and they were perfect, they have radial bolts too. Will reply to your pm soon as I get home, cheers