Sensible offers for my S3 please!!!

mdoyle69

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Via PM or mobile, need to sell my S3 as its time to get a mortage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2003 S3 with 20,000 miles.

All the usual kit, full silver nappa leather, elec seats, cruise, climate, xenons etc...plus

Tracker Monitor
APR switchable Chip 265bhp
Alpine DVD touchscreen system with iPod interface + Sat nav and TV ready. (IVA D300)
Taxed till end of May 05.

Excelent condition and well looked after. Will be missed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Offers in region of £18500 please

Michael Doyle
07968 912138 or PM me.

nice motor mate i would have that if i sold my golf

[ QUOTE ]
S3SCX said:
nice motor mate i would have that if i sold my golf

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it sold then!!!! Then you can buy mine!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its been on autotrader and i've had no interest whatsoever!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys...it is a cracking car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

God dammit!!!

Why is it that no-one is intrested in buying my S3???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

this time of year is a buyers market.
I know cause i bought mine a few weeks ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have you consider, putting it on Ebay, I seen people get some good money for their cars on there.

I thought that might be the case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
When I come to sell mine on it has lots of non-standard mechnical bits too so that won't be an option unfortunately...

Cheers,
Dan

[ QUOTE ]
I did leave the headunit in yes.....

It wasnt worth keeping really, and when i get my next car i'm gunna just start fresh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh!

I wish I had offered you some money for it.

Shame this wasn't for sale 3 weeks ago, or I'd have bought it!

I paid £18500 for mine (haggled dealer down from £21,000) and it's 2 2003 with 17,000 miles on it.

Now I have to go and pay for a remap too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gutted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
At that money i would have gone for it, and its the spec i'm looking for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gutted after selling it to the dealers 2 people decide they would have been interested.

Well I suppose that's how things go.