Electric Window Help

Reesy

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,

My question is about the rear electric windows on my A3. My problem is they open only from the front, which is not ideal. Has anyone else had this,and if so, could they shed some light.

Thanks in advance

hi mate, easy fix: had same problem on a vag group car. window switch can be faulty, even though it looks like there's absolutely nothing wrong with it! cheapish part (£15 at stealers) and very easy to fit.

So you think changing the two rear window switches should cure it?

should do it mate. a bit strange how it's both of them, but it has happened to me an all so what can i say! if it helps, the front passenger side switch and rear passenger side switch are very likely going to be the same, so switch them around for a tester ;-)

Well if I tell you that around the same time both the passenger and drivers side front went as well, I was pretty annoyed!

Hi,

My question is about the rear electric windows on my A3. My problem is they open only from the front, which is not ideal. Has anyone else had this,and if so, could they shed some light.

Thanks in advance

Could be a fault with the button in the drivers side door that disables the rear window buttons.