Volks AutosBadger5

Thread: Exciting times

...It's Never Finished...

Status

Exciting times

Get my Badger5 TIP tomorrow and then off to Motoscope for my first Rolling Road experience on Saturday..... Can't f@@kin wait

2. # ADS
    ADS

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Your mods are coming thick and fast mate, it will feel like a different car every week....lol

Status
    I know it's costin a f@@kin fortune mate.... I'm nearly done now.... Until I see the next must have thing But what the f@@k Dave it's my only bad habit now

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    Well done dude, the b5 makes a noticeable difference!
    Turbo back exhaust and fmic in the next month or so, then hybrid hopefully by gti inters.
    Jealous of your haldex contoller!

Status
    I'm nearly finished now Dane.... But the Haldex I give 450 for it and after a couple of weeks driving with it on I wouldn't be without it I would pay 690 for it new..... They really are that good

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Yeah the 3" tip should put a smile on your face, but be prepared for pipes blowing off with the extra lungs, mine and danes blew the turbo to charge shortly after fitting... suppose it finds the weaknesses, so better to highlight them

Status
    Where is the turbo to charge pipe Dave ? And how much are they

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    On the end of the L shape metal tube (with the warning on it)follow it to the rear of the engine, you will see an orangy/red pipe, mine just snapped the jubilee so just keep an eye on it...i think only forge do one at around 60ish, except audi of course

Status
    Ah that one. It's blew off twice already that's the first one I check if I have any problems

2nd Gear

Status
    '01 AMK, completely standard except for the Ambient Lighting Pack.

Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Status
    I currently have 2 of those hoses on order from Forge and they have been out of stock for about 5 weeks. Still waiting for new stock to arrive.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cecilthesausage View Post
    I'm nearly finished now Dane.... But the Haldex I give 450 for it and after a couple of weeks driving with it on I wouldn't be without it I would pay 690 for it new..... They really are that good

WHAT DIF DOES THE HALDEX CONTOLER MAKE MATE
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge

Status
    It transfers more torque to the rear wheels under aggressive driving.... You cant tell any difference until you start givin it some beans. It reduces understeer and its great fun in the wet... On hard acceleration feels as if you are getting pushed as opposed to pulled car feels a lot more planted... Im sure someone else will have a more technical outlook on this, .... But thats my outlook on it

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cecilthesausage View Post
    It transfers more torque to the rear wheels under aggressive driving.... You cant tell any difference until you start givin it some beans. It reduces understeer and its great fun in the wet... On hard acceleration feels as if you are getting pushed as opposed to pulled car feels a lot more planted... Im sure someone else will have a more technical outlook on this, .... But thats my outlook on it
    that sound great mate on my to do list lol
    350bhp & 316ftlb BBT new k16 7+7 blade hybrid turbo, Welly cooler, jetex filter, relentless ported v3 manifold 3" downpipe & de-cat, liquid gauge, r32 rear arb, AGU ported and polished Head, 550cc injectors, kw v2 Coilovers, s3dave tie bars & heat sheild, milltek cat back, I.E forged rods, brembos, inline fuel pump, v3 badger 5 tip, devils own WMI kit, AGU pistons, rear grooved discs & brembo pads, ds2500 pads & EBC ultimax disc, stack boost gauge