Well Ive Finally Found My Ultimate Toy (At Last) So The S3's Up For Grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3BAM

Reaction score
Some Of You May No Ive Been Pretty Bored With The S3 For A While Now(When Its Ever Used)

Its A Great Car(Owes me a fortune) And Goes Pretty Well But As Its Only Used As A Toy Its Just A Little Boring

I Think the problem is that ive had so many raw performance cars(And the fact that i buy and sell performance cars on the side) the S3's just that bit too much of a every day car

I Think Ive Finally Found The One though

My New Ultimate Toy(Being Delivered To Me Next Couple Of Days)

Audi : Diaylnx S4 / RS4 500BHP

What U Guys Think Then..................:eyebrows:

My S3's On Ebay For £7,200 o.n.o Which I Think Is Well Priced For Spec(Will Consider Sensible Offers As It Must Be Sold To Get Some Money Back In)

Pete

Last edited:
Pics do look highly photoshoped... looks a nice car , i take it you inspected it before commiting to buy it ? only ask as i always question why someone would spend £40,000 on a car and then sell it at a massive loss less than 30,000 miles later

High Dynamic Range, makes the shadows deeper and the bright bits brighter is the basic gist I think...

Guy who owns it at mo is Absolutely loaded he owns a Premier Coach Company Called WESTWAY in London

He's Also Got a Absolutley Mint Original Quattro Turbo and many other Toys...

Car Has Just Had An Inspection At Dialynx which along with Mrc Prob the Best S4 Build/Tuners..(Even they said i got this for absolute bargain and its one of the best one's they have ever done)

My Friend had Bahnstormers ex demo(S4 with Rs4) a few years ago running 530(Now 650..!!!) we had a play with my neighbours brothers R8 and he couldnt keep up..!!!

Last edited:
....My Friend had Bahnstormers ex demo(S4 with Rs4) a few years ago running 530(Now 650..!!!) we had a play with my neighbours brothers R8 and he couldnt keep up..!!!

Wouldn't happen to have been a purple saloon with RS4 arches by any chance?

<tuffty/>

Hi S3BAM that looks really nice mate discreet too!
Good luck in selling your s3 I&#8217;m sure you will miss it lol!!

Wouldn't happen to have been a purple saloon with RS4 arches by any chance?

<tuffty/>

The Hibiscus Red Cat D car? I've been looking at that on Pistonheads...

I didn't see this Dialynx one though, it can't have been up on Pistonheads for long 'cos i'm constantly checking for K04'd S4s!

Enjoy your new purchase S3BAM, it should put a smile on your face!

Edit: The Hibiscus Red one isn't K04'd i've just realised. Carry on!

Last edited:
Wow!!! S4 looks awesome mate!!! Looks like a frikkin bargain too! Hope it treats you well:)

Tuffty

Yes I Guess U Know Paul From Sextons Then....His Was Ming Blue.
He's Prob The Only Person I no Who Has Had More Cars Than Me..!!!

Js1500

No it wasnt that one and yes i snapped it only Up for couple of hours... i was the same as u looking for K04'd cars was looking to do a deal with the S3 but had to spend all my spare savings on this one but hey should get most of it back for the S3..

Look out on the M4/5 Tommorow leaving London 10.30 ish so should be with me for 1

Thanks Scott/Sam..

Just Need to sell the S3 now anyone all polished up this morn really is a nice car (But Just Not The One )

AUDI S3 281BHP HUGE SPEC NOGARO BLUE CONCEPT 2002 02 on eBay (end time 10-Apr-11 09:43:31 BST)

Pete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.