Awsome GTI = AP Coilovers

DenCar

Reaction score
Woke at 8 am Sat morning, laft home at 8:30, arrived at Awsome 9am. Wont bore you with all the details but, ihad in mind Suspension and/or Miltek Cat Back. Decided on getting the Suspension sorted and opted for AP Coilovers. The excellent and knowledgable staff said that they could do it same day if i waited, so i waited and job was finished at 13:00 approx. on the 20 mile drive home, motorway and A/B roads i had far more feel through the steering wheel, body roll elimated, but most of all comfort very similar to OEM. 18s next then Miltek. Awsome highly recommended and AP collies.:sm4:

DC

Lol another happy coilover customer for Saturday..... I feel exactly the same as you mate

Good stuff, any pics of the stance before and after??

None before, but will put one up as soon as i can. my wife is taking my car to work tomoz, im having hers, need to find a boost leak on it, thats going to be fun.

did you find you cant get it low enough at the back mines on 19's and on its lowest setting but id like it just 10 mm lower :( they been on for bout 3 weeks now so well setled in

Still got the original 16s on, need to get 18s on and then play with the adjusters. But will get Milltek next.

DC