Heated seats?

Pontio

Reaction score
Hi im just curious if it is possible to get heated seats on an 8L A3 (facelift 2001 model)?
I know they were optional but if the vehicle doesnt have them can they be fitted? retrofit or a good company to fit them?
Thanks for any help

I would of thought it may be easier to find an old S3 interior (e-bay) and fit that rather than get them retrofitted to A3 seats.

If you get those seats from eBay (assuming the have those seats have the heating element in them) Im sure you can go to a junk yark and grab two of the OEM heat knobs plus the wiring to make it look factory.

Yeah, let's not forget that they aren't advertised as heated, and seat heating wasn't standard on S3's

I looked into doing the heated seat retrofit myslef on my old Ibiza cupra and it worked out about £400 for the parts from SEAT. I have ETKA, so could post part no's for all the parts needed for A3, but it won't be cheap as you need all the switches/relays/wiring/elements etc.

i already have black leather so it wouldnt be worth me getting another interior.. sounds like a lot of hassle for something i could live without i guess. oh well, thanks anyway guys.