Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    ptr
    1st Gear

Status

Going to have to sell my little A3

My first car, only a little 1.6 but bought it as a project as it had a fair few problems and I wanted to learn about cars fixing them myself.

Had it for a year now but moving back to London and cheapest insurance I can find is Ł2400 even with a years no claims and completely clean licence. Currently paying Ł1300 and would be Ł900 next year if I wasn't moving back home - a crime ridden London postcode adds on Ł1500!

Gonna miss her so much, been ragged senseless and taken care of in equal measure.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Back in a turbo!

Status

My Social Networking

Visit DJ_Troopa's Instagram Channel
    Have you tried Bentacre or Sky Insurance? Those 2 have given me the cheapest quotes! Currently with Brentacre who are very good. All insurance comparison sites have given me a minimum Ł2000 quote! Brentacre and Sky's prices are a Ł1000 less! I'm in London in a very **** postcode so give them a go mate and you might not have to sell your beloved A3

Inferi Black Cupra K1

3rd Gear
    Eskiv Champion

Status
    The thing is any car you have will have a bigger premium than what you are paying now at a guess, if you haven't had quotes on other cars then get some you will see the A3 might not be much more than others, if you already have then ignore me lol.

The entire insurance industry is a joke imo, I had a picasso (don't ask ) before the 1.8t I have now and the 1.8T was only Ł30 more a year, I'm now looking at getting a B5 S4 and they are only about Ł80 more a year than the A3, obviously I'm in the same area as the previous cars were which isn't exactly crime free. Take DJ Troopers advice and shop around you might be surprised.