Anybody Polybushed all round

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
After reading Superkarls thread have decided im going to polybush all round and use the diesel dog bone mount,just to get everything nice and tight.....And I am just wondering if anyone has any experiences or stories to share with me on this upgrade. Any help is gratefully apppreciated from my peers.....:rock: Cheers Rob

I've done mine all round with the standard shocks and springs, took a weekend to do but well worth it

Nick

I've got it all round apart from the inner rear bushes as you basically need a special tool for those. I chickened out and had a garage do them all for me. I can safely say that it was a worth while upgrade. I had the steering mount and dog bone done as well and it really does improve the feel of the car, both in terms of feeling what the car is doing and better steering feedback.

Best of luck!

I've had all mine done Mk4 Golf 4Mo with BAM engine and the difference is great, even with 19s and coilovers and aluminium kirkey seats it was still usuable on the road. I used the Superpro bushes throughout and thought the quality is superb, no noise and really improve the handling and feel greatly. I also was going to do the Defcon frog wishbone upgrade but realised I'd found the hens teeth original mk1 TT wishbones so didn't need the sleeves and this mod massively reduced understeer.