Found a few pics from last year .. various sets of wheels..

Nyteryda

Nyteryda
Reaction score
Photo0885.jpg

Photo0888.jpg

Photo0881.jpg

Photo0878.jpg

s31.jpg

s32.jpg

36447_439232885259_523115259_6230973_2148513_n.jpg

s33.jpg

36447_439232920259_523115259_6230975_2607400_n.jpg

currently running the 19" staggered oz futura with runflat Pirelli all round and intrax rs coilovers (belived to be for track use) and it handles like a go-kart to coin a phrase. Yes its a hard ride but the way it corners and goes round roundabouts is awesome.. so much so that i am looking into getting some grippier seats !! My jeans lose traction before the tyres do !!

The oz being the second set down? Easily the best looking out of what's above! very nice

there's is looking good and getting out of the car with a sore ****....and there is a comprise between the two. Have to say this is not it - as much as I love the look.

ps like the last two pics

Last edited:
i wouldnt say it gives me a sore **** !! its only the big potholes that you cant avoid that give a bit of a bump, apart from that its very civilised. To be honest i just steer clear of the poor quality roads anyway, its not my daily driver. However, i have lowered my daily driver (2001 a class) but only with springs to achieve the style and comfort compromise you speak of thegoal007

ps where-abouts in surrey are you ? will keep my eyes peeled :)

lots of people say the bbs style are the nicest but when you start looking at the rarity factor, the 19" oz splits win hands down. I have also got a set of 20" futuras but am missing one 20x10" rear rim unfortunately.. i search ebay religeously for it !!

no they arent actually.. the original bolt pattern is 5x120 but after finding out adapters pushed them out too far i got them redrilled by a professional to 5x100.. Its annoying there isnt room for three pcds cos i doubt my next car (whenever that may be) will be 5x100 so i wont be able to use them anymore. Sill, if i can find the fourth 20" one then i can use them instead.

ps i have a set of aston martin 19s that just need some adapters and wobbly bolts to fit if anyones interested.. tempted to try them on mine as they are seriously lightweight.. with a tyre on they weigh about the same as a standard 18" tt rim without a tyre, that could be a 40kg saving overall !!

Oh well that's a shame mate. Just remember that pm to me when you change cars cos I'll take those oz's in a heart beat! Looked at the aston wheels myself. What bolt pattern are they and sizes offsets etc?

Stance. Awesome. Especially on the Futuras! Yum!!

Seán

Thanks for your comments guys.. Much appreciated..

The aston wheels are 19x8.5 ET50 and 19x9.5" ET60 so theres plenty of room for adapters, 20-25mm all round would do it. The pcd is 5x114.3 so 5x112 adapters and 'wobbly' bolts will get them on

Wow that cars got an ar5e on it aint it!!!

Looks Phat as Jo says!!!

Spot on with the stance mate.