Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

1.8T downpipe and decat

DOWNPIPE DECAT 3" AUDI A3 MK1 1.8T TURBO on eBay (end time 19-Mar-11 21:19:25 GMT)

Has anyone brought one of these? Seems cheap so just wondered if its worth buying?
    Black A3 1.8T (AGU) Motech remap, lowered 40mm, pipercross panel filter, baileys dump valve

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hmmm, i wouldnt trust it to be honest,

For an extra 60quid ie rather just get a milltek on personally, ull get lifetime warrenty aswell

I have heard de-cats can throw up error codes on the later a3's though because of the pre&post lamba sensors
    A3 1.8t facelift 150p, milltek catback, forge 007p, gloss black roof, black s3 spoiler

next on the list is some wietec coilies and eibach arbs front &rear

1st Gear

Status
    okay thats what I thought. I'll save the extra money and go for miltek. Is there noticable difference when fitting the 3" down pipe?
    Thanks for the advice Jordan
    Black A3 1.8T (AGU) Motech remap, lowered 40mm, pipercross panel filter, baileys dump valve

5th Gear

Status
    i got that one only paid 75 as i picked it up. fits fine. seen little gains as still have standard back half of exhaust system. car hear the turbo spool alot sooner compared to standard
    Audi A3 8L 1.8T breaking.
    front bumper, impact bar, slam panel, full engine and loom sold.
    everything else for sale.

1st Gear

Status
    brilliant!! I will go for that then. I was looking at feedback and it all seemed very positive. Thanks

Neutral

Status
    looks like a good price! If I can just find a cheap catback im laughing

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    been told by a few its a very decent bit of kit for the A3. its just the S3 one that is crap!

its on my shopping list

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

6th Gear

Status
    Or you have this option...

May be 2.5 but on Audizine for instance on the A4`s a lot of people prefer the 2.5" decats for some reason.

AUDI A3 1.8 150HP 98-02 DECAT DOWNPIPE DOWN PIPE by: JPerformance -

I know of a few people with jperformance stuff and never had troubles before people question the quality and stuff.

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

Reverse Gear

Status

de cat

i put an offer in of 70 and it got accepted so give it a try before u pay full price :D
    1999 A3 1.8T Sport - Forge Tip, FMIC, Bailys dump valve, Coilovers, Longlife stainless exhaust, S3 Front and back bumpers (not to everyones taste on an A3, but i dont claim it to be an S3 ), S3 spoiler, Angel eyes, cone filter, 17" RS4, and last but not least 1 painted red calliper

To come - decat and down pipe, stage 1 r-tec map.....

1st Gear

Status
    Well done, thats the offer I was thinking of making. Let me know how you get on with it.
    Thanks
    Rob