What do you tell your mrs if needing a modded part???

What do you tell your mrs

• Cheaper then audi

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Last longer than audi

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I like modded parts

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Some other bulls*it

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Tell your Mrs F@@K ALL she doesnt need to know about the real love affair in your life lol............

Everything in my signature my Mrs knows F@@K all about does that make me a bad man...... Or does it just make me dedicated to the real love affair in my life lol.... MY S3... lol..... My Mrs my S3, My Mrs my S3, My Mrs my S3...... Eh my S3... When I have wild rampant sex with my Mrs I have to cuddle her for half an hour after...... When I have wild rampant sex with my S3 up the *** the lot I have to fix a boost leak lol..... I am a really bad man are,nt I looool

I don't tell her owt either. Most women no **** all about cars other than "Oooo it's a nice colour or Oooo I like the tyres(meaning wheels:laugh:) or Oooo darling I've just scraped your car down the side of a fcuking wall!! :banghead:
...but Im over that now.....honest!

Last edited:
When I buy new parts I get them delivered to my mums house she only lives 5 mins from me then my mrs dont no f all.
Saying that she eventually finds out because my mums a grass, then I get you see your always buying things for your car I've seen this really nice bag,shoes,clothes and what ever else.

I had my car mapped about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is what momma don't know wont hurt her!

Reactions: Sandra
My mrs gets told that its a must have accessory :)
Then i get a "why??"

And i explain until shes totally baffled and gives up listening, then all is good:)

I have some stuff getting delivered to my mates garage as we speak..... The only difference the Mrs would notice would be if I sprayed it a totally different colour!!!! She is more interested in shoes and handbags as well...... There from a different planet bless hem.... All I get is you think more about that car than you do me.... Of course I don't darling is the reply lol

I'd tell her I want to upgrade it / make it faster and that's it, she's all for me doing what I want to do! :)

I'd tell her I want to upgrade it / make it faster and that's it, she's all for me doing what I want to do!

ditto. i am single now though so maybe i misunderstood what she meant when she said 'just do whatever the f**k you want!'

So you mean your balls chime like Big Ben when they knock together lmfao

If she moans about me buying stuff for my car i tell her to shut up and its my hobbie.
And she normal says your hobbie too expensive. And doesnt understand why i do it.
Normally just say i want to car the car to a standard im happy with and if she doesnt like that i can go back to my old ones and go out clubbing with the lads all the time. Catch up with a few old female friends :)
And change my car every time i get bored:laugh::happy:

Last edited:
i just tell her to get a hobbie and leave mine alone. I dont tell her what shoes to buy

i just dont say anything lol. if i do somthing to the car its 'silly' or 'poxy' sometimes she likes the stuff like tints :p hard life :(