Facelift headlights and rear lights.... Anyone got them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Anyone selling facelift headlights and facelift rear lights?

Not after the xenon one's as i want to fit my own HID kit, just want the standard halegon units.

Pm me if you have either the front or backs, moneys waiting :).

Ooow how much james? They come with the bulb holders etc?

ummm...i must check mate,really cant remember,will get back to you tomorrow mate,say 40 quid delivered?

No worries mate, let me know, what condition are they in?

very good nick mate,only swapped them for pre face lifts as they suited the yellow better,i will take pics as well mate and let you know.

Sound. If they come with the holders mate i'll take them :).

Sound. If they come with the holders mate i'll take them :).
bulb holders are the same just need to put in an orange indicator bulb instead of clear one :)

Nice one kev, your a star pal.

Kev, you ever get around to doing a guide for converting pre-facelift headlights to facelift one's? :).

£40 is a bargain, its what i got mine for last month.
there on ebay for £65

Im away from tonight to Spain until next week tue,i wont get a chance to get pics etc until then mate sorry.

Nice one kev, your a star pal.

Kev, you ever get around to doing a guide for converting pre-facelift headlights to facelift one's? :).
not much need for a guide tbh as its plug and play.. just trim the wing as in the a3 facelift headlight sticky, the old loom simply plugs straight into the facelift light as its same plug on s3 and same pin numbers. if you go for hids which you need to as there diere as standard halogens just follow the hid kit guide they supply as your be back to a3 spec

Rear lights sorted. Just need some front one's now. So bump :).

Status
Not open for further replies.