Meet - non topic related I know...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif guess your going to meet up on your own after that comment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif guess your going to meet up on your own after that comment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
me too - would be good to put a face to most of these *** holes! Only J/K! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

remember the bullet prove vest ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

OY! enough - I said it in the kindest posible way - I could just retract the "only J/K" bit if you want!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Kent/Essex/Surrey Meet - Sunday 23rd Jan @ 13.00

We can either meet at Claket Lane at 13.00 on the Anti-clockwise on M25 or meet at Bluewater at 14.00 (should give enough time to get to Bluewater from service station).

We can go for a lunch & drink in Pub in Bluewater if you want.

Please put down your name here if you will be going and where you will want to meet. PM me and we can exchange Mobile numbers in case someone will be late or cant make it.

I am not too bothered where we meet as both are easy to get to. Clacket line is fine with me then a little drive to Bluewater to meet all the hoardes of others (Sarcasm!) if we do do bluewater then it might be an idea to go to a set car park and get a decent space.

Food at bluewater is a good idea as most of the pubs will have stopped serving.

I am definitely up for it.

See you there

Rob.

Neverysaydie - Shall we meet at Clacket lane and head off from there?