Whats the best 'range' you've got too?

Cant come any where near that mate.

But hang on a minute from the picture are you admitting to listening to CLASSIC FM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I picked a screw in my rear tyre in Calais causing a slow puncture. I was goning to get it fixed in Dover but the ferry crossing took 5.5 hours (force 10!!). When we eventually docked everything was shut and with a car full of booze and my trusty electric air-pump in hand, I decided to drive steadily home on it instead of putting on the space saver (range of 50 miles at 50mph!!)

I left Dover and set the cruise control to 70mph. I arrived at the Dartford Crossing after 65 miles and the DIS said I had another 565 miles left in the tank.

Beat that if you can!!

Boring as hell drive though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yeah, Classic FM or Talk Sport AM is always good in the morning. Better than that Cox bird on Radio 1 or the joys of 210 FM!

565, blimey I saw some mateys website with 715! Mind you it was an A4 diesel.

Still in an S3 I was chuffed to bits to see the 500, however it didn't last long.

The highest I've got to... and thats driving like a poodle was 535miles, I got bored and finished it in 200miles... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

let's see, the most i've had on my DIS would be somewhere around 1360 Km (last WE, went to france, but my fuel card only works in Belgium so I filled it to the rim at the Belgian border and then drove a few hundred kilometers around 140 Kph on cruise)

So that would make it about 830 Miles, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

*Now crawling back to the diesel forum*

Hmmm,don't think my motor was doing a good range after this blast in Germany! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Not even touching the red line, put your foot down son /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No red line there but I think 150mph is pretty much the limit for a 1.8T 150 chipped! (took a bit of time mind you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) Also, scary when cars whooshing by! Glad no sucker pulled out on me, that would have made a nasty mess!

Yeah, I can attest to that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Did 249 kph in my A3 TQ one time, and prolly won't ever do it again, although after I get her chipped, and I've had the suspension replaced already and..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif Needless to say, it took a whole lot of empty Autobahn to get there
smashfreakB.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
If you had one hand on the wheel and one on the camera, where was the mobile phone and can of lager?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, my mate took that picture! I know I'm crazy...but that would be insane! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif