K04 downpipe & sports/decat group buy - gauging interest.

XS Power DP

• With sports cat

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • With decat

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in one of these as well with the de cat pipe. Do you need to upgrade the lower dog bone mount as with the pipewerx unit.
Dave.

Welly put my name down as interested please. Would I be better with a sportscat or de cat?

G

Sports cats from XS have been known to not pass MOT in the UK due to being 120 cell. They are aware of this however and I will chase that up.

at the rate you're going, I think I might be interested in this one too Welly!

What is the current price for an XS 3'' DP/Decat anyway? I've not seen them on ebay for a while

Any more info on this. Prices etc.

Hi people, and firstly let me apologise for the lack of movement on this.

As many of you know I have been wrought with a new build of my own, and associated issues with that. Still, looks like we can now get on with the K04 downpipe goodness.

Test fit is scheduled for next week (I believe). Once fitted and confirmed to we OK, I will be looking to get a final sample to make sure that the one I have wasn't a fluke....

After that, well, looks like it's on like donkey kong basically.

See Welly's post above mate.

Just had confirmation that the sports cats have now been uprated from 120 cell (emissions fail) to 230 cell ceramic EU standard which I am assured will pass a UK Emissions test.

This, I am sure, will please many of you.... :thumbsup:

Do you know if they are now sending out there DPs with your modifications on? As in the ones they are still advertising on eBay?

As far as I was aware they had pulled all the downpipes from ebay? I just had a look for S3 downpipe and there are no XS ones there?

Welly, are you able to ask if they'll ship down under at all? I imagine it'll be fairly pricey but worth an ask. If not I'll have to bring one back at christmas time!

Should'nt cost that much to ship to Oz. Your best bet would be to get the part sent to a member in England and get them to forward it onto you.

can i add my name to the maybe list, for sports cat and down pipe please depending on price

Im defo getting a sports cat now seeming as its 230 cel, may also get a cheeky decat section aswell :).

could i just get a decat and fit my standard cat in mot time? has any1 experienced both the decat and sports cat is there much diff ?

good point lol its early. do u think there be much diff with decat and sports cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.