Bumpers

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
Someone mentioned puuting S3 rear bumpers on a A3, can you do the front S3 bumper setup to an A3??

I dont want a S3 but I like the front bumper better, as I want a fog light set up anyways, Im hoping to be able to do this in one go.

No you cant. The easiest thing to do is get a facelift lower section from VAG Parts with fogs, and then color code the new section but not the grilles.

Rich

If you do ever decide to fit the S3 bumper (which I may do if I ever get the time and money) then you'll need both wings. Like someone said, its best to get the bottom section with fogs and colour code. Still looks S3-ish with just colour coding, like I've done.

[ QUOTE ]
Drysdale said:
If you do ever decide to fit the S3 bumper (which I may do if I ever get the time and money) then you'll need both wings. Like someone said, its best to get the bottom section with fogs and colour code. Still looks S3-ish with just colour coding, like I've done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you'll be dramatically rolling the rear arches to suit the front ones? Otherwise it will look extremely odd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif