Is this the right price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3 Johnny

The grass isn't always greener
Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I'm putting my S3 up for sale at the weekend and just wanted to know if i'm selling it for the right price.
I'm going to ask for £6000.
Its a 03 with 114k on the clock, its got 12 months MOT and FSH with last service having Cam Belt and Water Pump done.
Thanks for your imput
Johnny

Does it have any factory extras? (not that I'm interested lol!) That's what really sold it for me when I bought mine... (heated seats, rear parking sensors, sunroof, armrest etc..)

At that price, i would of sold mine and had it, but don't think it is going to be about that long.

Does it have any factory extras? (not that I'm interested lol!) That's what really sold it for me when I bought mine... (heated seats, rear parking sensors, sunroof, armrest etc..)

S3 03, Ming Blue, Genuine RSTT's, BOSE, Sunroof, Factory Lowered, Centre Armrest, Greencotton filter, REVO, Forge 007p (Yellow Spring), Black DiamondDrilled and Groved Front Disks and Pads, Custom FMIC

I've got some nice pics but don't know how to get them on here.

Should i put it up for Bit more to get £6000 for ie £6300?

The price is right if you get some interest in it m8 :) 6250 sounds a good starting point, if you get no interest, drop the price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.