were to get a upto date rns-d satnav cd??

S3SYD

Reaction score
hello eveyone :thumbsup:

as tittle!! were can i get a upto date audi rns-d satnav cd :busted_cop: for my audi s3 2002 :superman:??

or has anyone got a copy they can sort out!!!:arco:

:s3addict:

supposidly copies put more strain and ware on the laser, so buy the real deal, ebay is best bet

supposidly copies put more strain and ware on the laser, so buy the real deal, ebay is best bet
Seriously doubt that, in general a CD-R will be fine but a CD-RW will be harder for the laser to read and can eventually knacker it out.

edit: Not condoning using a copy, just saying.

Seriously doubt that, in general a CD-R will be fine but a CD-RW will be harder for the laser to read and can eventually knacker it out.

Its true actually fella, the media brand/type seems to cause issues on rns-e lasers mate, numerous people changed there's due to using copied maps using poor media.

so you recomend using genuine cds!
and do teleatlas do the real deal?

Its true actually fella, the media brand/type seems to cause issues on rns-e lasers mate, numerous people changed there's due to using copied maps using poor media.
Fair play, I stand corrected :yes:

My only advice then is if you have to resort to a copy, use the best brand of CD-R you can get, Verbatim or similar.