Car just remapped and feels crap

L3WJX

Reaction score
hiya guys just had my 225 mapped,been told to do a log of it but do not no what to look for.

I have logged block 120,115,003 from low throttle in 3rd gear

Please help if you have knowlege about this thanks allot

log.png

Who remapped the car mate? Why does it feel crap?

Hi mate yh had a pipe split under the manifold like a s shape,ruber hose £27 from audi erm and 6th gear gets too 100mph on my mates private road and take about 10 secs to get to 110mph turbo kicks in and out a few times,And AmD in essex will post my remap graph to...

photo-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Sounds like your car is hitting limp mode.

My first map was done by amd in Essex and I was forever hitting limp mode, for some reason the map didn't take to my car, amd couldn't find fault with the car so I ended up going to Jabba for one of their maps and never experienced limp mode again...

Was a strange one.

Thanks leggy,but it cu back in a few second later I'm sure when in limp mode u have to wait mabie turn car off and on to get it back on track it's just wired that 2 of the cars mapped feel a bit crap,also they said they mapped out the decat on my mates cupra r and lights just come on,looks like a trip back to amd on Saturday :(

There brand new from audi got on friday and fitted friday night :)

I had exactly the same issue mate, you could pull on to a duel carriageway and accelerate and feel the turbo come in and go out, have nothing, then all of a sudden it would boost again, I went back to amd and left the car with them and they couldn't find anything wring with the car...

Did you have the amd map or the revo, I had amd and I've since read that another lad has had this problem so they uploaded the revo map stead and his car was fine...

Hiya mate had the AmD map,but i have posted logs to someone who has said it giving more than the car needs meeting him tomorro to see if anything is up with the timing,it could be the car :( but i hope its the map as im sure they can sort it out,they have a 28 day no quibble money back,its just a shame as there over an hour away and its not just me 2 of my mates come and have had problems,mine was laggy running crap in 6th not pulling 1st and 2nd gear pulls like a train,my mates tt 225 apx lagging not pulling,My mates cupra r running sweet but has a decat and they said they have mapped it out and the light has just come on :S,i hope this will get sorted quick as i love my car lol

Any people who have had this problem let me no thanks allot :)

Is there anything i can check logs pipes ??

Like i said i was not going to blame AmD Essex till I found out what it could be,I have had the car taken apart checked for splits and alsorts,I have took of the airflow meter I.E maff cleaned all up,throttle body cleaned and reset plugs taken out in again coils in and out all hoses tight rite up ;P
After this car felt abit lumpy for 5 mins but now feels great :)

Thank you lot for your comments and replys you hae helped me check allot of things this sight is awsome :)