Early bird tickets for GTI Inters 2011 :)

Purple Princess

Reaction score
Ok let the spamming begin (just untill the end of March, promise)

RichA3Turbo has asked me to organise GTI Inters this year as he is short of time. I know its VERY EARLY but the early bird tickets run out on the 31st March 2011 hence this thread.

Working from experience of organising the other shows (AITP/Spring fest etc), could people only add their names if they are definatly going i.e. purchased tickets as we have 50 say 'yea im in' and only 30 turn up. I will obviously over subscribe the places to an extent and will stay intouch with Sally as to extra places if needed.

Byzan and myself are buying a gas BBQ this year for ourselves and will be bringing this if everyone thinks they will use it. You provide the food and the BBQ will be there for everyone to use at their own pace etc. We will provide the usual sauce/utensils/tea/coffee/etc but I can't afford BBQ for 50 people :)

I hope it will be a great show and everyone will show their support for the club as they did last year, you are the people who make the shows what they are and its a great chance to get to put a face to the names. Using the following link you can make a windscreen thingmy with all your info etc on so people know who you are.

windscreen thingmy: http://www.audimad.biz/Your%20Forum%20Name%20here.doc

Early bird tickets can be purchased here: GTI Booking Form 2011

We look forward to making this the first BIG official show of the Audi year with many to follow.

Stacey