DECIDED ON NEW STEERING WHEEL

S

shanejess

ive decided to change my steering wheel and im going for the MOMO NERO in black its leather and swede with piano black inlays i thing it will look good, what are your thoughts, sorry i carnt show pici as im not computer literate. :think:

Wouldn't fancy losing the air bag personally...

Nice but a bit expensive! if I spent that much I would get a tt comp one.

Thats nice but i wouldnt fancy losing the airbag :-S what other options are there for the S3 without losing the airbag? My wheels is looking tired :-(

my wife drives the car 99% of the time so im not worried about not having an air bag, shes going through the change at the mo and is a real bitch, so i think the chance of a smack in the face doesnt bother me.

my wife drives the car 99% of the time so im not worried about not having an air bag, shes going through the change at the mo and is a real bitch, so i think the chance of a smack in the face doesnt bother me.

:lmfao: Thats the funniest thing ive read this month by far.

Only thing that would bother me is voiding your insurance, other than that all looks good.

LMAOOOO

how old is she?

btw nice steering wheel

LOL That is pretty funny, fair play if that's what you want you got the right wheel ;-)

i did look at these but my airbag would look very old fashioned in their, i would have to buy a newish style one and they are expensive, im with you though its really smart.

Not to my taste, but each to their own, have you considered an OEM alcantara one like the B5 RS4. You can use your current airbag and just swap the wheel over. I know they are not to everyones taste, personally I really like them, there is a few on ebay at the moment and there is a link below, the badge says S-line, bit could easily be changed to an S3 one.

Audi A3 A4 A6 A8 TT S-line ALCANTARA Steering Wheel NEW on eBay (end time 11-Feb-11 21:52:58 GMT)

Chris

That one gets my vote, i like it a lot!

pmsl....Cheers mate ive just spurted a mouthful of beer all over my mrs ...so ive just had a smack in the face.....

Not to my taste, but each to their own, have you considered an OEM alcantara one like the B5 RS4. You can use your current airbag and just swap the wheel over. I know they are not to everyones taste, personally I really like them, there is a few on ebay at the moment and there is a link below, the badge says S-line, bit could easily be changed to an S3 one.

Audi A3 A4 A6 A8 TT S-line ALCANTARA Steering Wheel NEW on eBay (end time 11-Feb-11 21:52:58 GMT)

Chris

could get that, and have your airbag section trimmed in either leather or alcantara..hmmm just maybe

that just looks like the TT QS steering wheel. Proper nice though! I rather fancy one, but ****** paying £200 for it!

Got a suede wheel in the track car:

164573_492050861776_501476776_6437633_5370807_n.jpg

But I don't think it'd suit a road going car. Would look a bit silly with the rest of the interior

Looks very very nice, but as many have said wouldn't fancy loosing the airbag, and I have a feeling, (though i could be wrong) but isnt it illegal to remove an airbag system thats fitted as standard? Im sure an MOT Tester could confirm.

Chris

That looks gorgeous! I'm sold..

Has anyone got a pic of this fitted as it would be nice to see how it looks with the air bag in place.

Or if you are like me on a small budget you have this option for £8.99
photo-1.jpg