CHROMED INLET MANIFOLD AND CHARGE PIPE

S

shanejess

i know where these are for sale, they havnt been fit to a car as they were done for a mk1 golf and then the money bags owner changed their mind and went down the 3.2 route. its the bam engine manifold ive checked that ie throttle boddie on the right. they really do look good as anyone got any picis of their S3 with chromed manifold and pipe, i think im going to make a cheeky bid.

didnt know you could polish up the charge pipe, mine is a mat grey colour.

Pics tomoro, its too dark now lol. I stripped the grey coating with nitromors then used a wire drill attachment followed by some cutting compound and a buffer attachment.

i dropped my intlet manifold, charge pipe, rocker cover and throttle body off to be mirror polished today.
cant wait to get them back.

theres a lad selling them on pistonheads for £180, but you have to send him your unpolished bits in return

i bet you carnt wait, please post picis when their refitted please.

oh i will! ive got sum pics of the ones the lads selling but dont know how to upload them as there not on photobuckrt etc, just on my harddrive

[
r1kvx
s3sept002.jpg
s3sept001.jpg

im getting mine done by the same guy mate spoke to him today cannot wait

vince was doing mine, £150 i offered and he said yeh, but for me to post my bits to him would be £30ish

so went to the local metal polisher who is doing the whole lot for £100, he showed me pics of stuff he's done before, and was midway through doing a manifold which looked amazing.

last year he polished a set of wheels for me very cheap!

Yeh they are polished not chromed dave.
Works alot better, looks great to

iv asked him to do my strutt brace too just waiting on a reply he said he will send me wha i want swop them over to my car and then send mine to him
be need to leave a 100 deposit he will give it back when receives them

what throttle body will it be cos i dont want it to be any other crap than genuin

Yep thats what he told me, i was worried about the TB too, and condition of the other bits, thats why im just having my own stuff polished. Saved myself alot of money this way too.

Cant you find a local polisher and go in for a price?

Yep thats what he told me, i was worried about the TB too, and condition of the other bits, thats why im just having my own stuff polished. Saved myself alot of money this way too.

Cant you find a local polisher and go in for a price?

i could but my car would be off the road then and dont realy want it to be only getting turbo pipe and strutt bar done anyway