Finally got wheels on S3

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Hi All

Finally bought some 18" Khan RSC's. Also lowered it on Eibach 20/25mm and bought new front pads and discs.
Bit of a pooh pic as taken on my mobile but gives u a look

Heres pic.

Tanya

Looks good, but I think you should lose the lexus style lights. Your car is too classy to have chav styling on it.

very nice, i like it

but please change the lights,

cage is right, ur car is to hot and sexy, get rid of the lights

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hehehe yea.
but everyone to there own. But i want 2 make it clear i am no chav hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sweet looking car!Your legs dont look too bad either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lose the lenses!

Those lights are seriously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Change them asap woman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just notice the legs. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Class wheels, looks awesome. Have to say i dont like the lights either but to each their own!

Did you have to have camber adjusments done when lowering???

as above
love the wheels and legs
lose them lights they look cheap and nasty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Lovely legs
Nice wheels
The lexus lights are nice was thinkin of getting them on mine, they do look great at night.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

btw pretty good pic from a phone... what phone is it?

Nice car.
Nice wheels
Nice lowered.
Not keen on the lights
And your number plate is visible in your avatar.

As for legs - yeh you have legs. Think yourself lucky.

Ignore the guys above who obviously work in IT and don't get to meet women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (bring the flame!!) I USED to work in IT so i know what they are like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And how come you are a Mod with so few posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Legs.
Skirt.
Wheels.
Car.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Seriously though, hate to agree with everyone else but the lights have to go. Whats wrong with the standards? Subtle is the way to go! Those wheels look perfect against the chassis...doesn't look to high or too low. Nice.

haha must be the legs.. just kiddin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
hey btw make sure you watch out for the kerbs.. since i had my new wheels i've already kerbed them.. i know i know i've been told i just can't park.. those damn jumping kerbs..

The Khan's are always a good option and certainly a 20mm drop will go well on the S3, but we need better pics to fully enjoy.

I expect if you were in the pics Tanya we would hear far fewer comments about the lights!! But bit chilly to have them legs oput at this time of year I suppose...especially all that leg! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hi Tanya,

Glad to see you made your mind up on the wheels.

The Khans suite the S3 well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The lights dont float my boat, but each to their own. If everyone was the same life would be boring.

Just dont buy any neon lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sorry, I hate lexus lights...really do. They even look crap on lexus cars. They're just something everyone did about 3 years ago (including me..). Look terrible and so out of place in my honest opinion.

Why not go for something original? I know a few people that have modified original clusters but removing some of the jewels so they are all clear...look SOOO much better. Might not be road legal though.

I still think the standard S3 lights look good.

I don't like the lights either, think they're really letting your car down - it just looks like it's been shot with a shotgun that fires bulbs! I don't think I like the wheels that much either, but they looked good on StuartA3Turbo's.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif maybe it's the colour or just the angle of the pic etc? Or perhaps I think my faves at the moment belong on StevieS3's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif Not sure about that one...

Of course each to their own and as long as you're /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif then it's all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif.

Rob

Far too much focus being put on the lights fella's just remember this is an open minded site where everyone has a different taste...... but I'm sure we can agree on Tanya's legs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And actually it would seem there is agreement about binning the lights as well, especially as my dad brought up the subject of lexus lights on BMW's the other day which is not a good sign!! I made him promise he wouldn't do it to his, or buy me a set for christmas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Have to agree with most and say it's a spot on car apart from the lights.

As for those saying stop going on about the lights, if you post a picture of your car on a public forum, you invite opinions, which unfortunately can be good and bad.
Nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Oh my.....
Wheels are rather nice, among other things!

Like others, I'm not to keen on the lights, but everybody to their own.

Hey all,

Thanks for the comments on the legs and thanks for the nice large pic cage hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yea i think i get the picture that no one likes the lights but as people have said everyone to there own.
Thanks for all opinions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chucky: Its a Motorola V600 that took that pic.

Ian Logendra: Im a moderator because it was agreed i could be, we needed a ladie mod and i have been on this site for a while. Yea i dont post everyday but as i said ive been here a while and im nice hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thats cool..you have better things to do obviously than post here everyday like some of us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(i've censored myself from all the sexist/funny comments!)

But good to have a female voice (of reason) on the forum. Again i'm impressed with the people who run the show /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can you get a better pic of the wheels/car as i do like the wheels and lowering. I'm due new tyres so toying with the idea of changing the wheels at same time and punting on my avus's which are mint bar one mark on one wheel from when a tyre was fitted.

Ta

Nice ride. How does it handle now? have you given it a thorogh test drive? Any kills. How much did the mods cost in the end, you can leave out the rear lamp costs, sorry.

Looking ot make a few tweaks to mine so looking for an idea.

S3 Ebony Pearl, silver Recaros, 18" RS4's, 265 BHP, 375Nm

Sorry Im a bit slow on this thread...

Ive saved that lovley image to my hard drive and have been hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwling all day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

yeh but its the wheels i'm interested in!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey

I take it these pics are from my profile haha

The wheels cost nearly £1300 with tyres, eibach £95 those items both at discounted prices for me and the discs grooed and dots and greenstuff pads from AMD at £300.

The brakes i wasnt changing but had to as i had no brake sensor come up 2 tell me that i was metal on metal on the left hand side of my car. not good

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
^^^^^^ Hey, no sharking on the forum........

.......Unless it's by me! --------> Hey Tanya, how u doin? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shes mine, or pay me a spotters fee! hahahaha

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Oh lads, the queue starts behind me, I posted her picture 1st. Don't worry Tanya I am not a stalker, but you are one fine looking lady S3 driver.

nonono, Ive seen her before and always thought "hmmmmmmm".

Cage it will go by Stalker Posts Counts so it seems your well behind the rest of the que! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

You guys need to get out more! She is loverly but its just a girl with a car. Okay nice looking girl with a nice looking car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Groan...

You have to complete a disclaimer stating your age is more than 13 years before posting here - by the look of all the pubescent, hormone fuelled comments you'd never know...

Look what happens when you include pictures of yourself on a forum full of geeks.

Well done on the wheels though, but those lights still aren't flattering on a black car.

[ QUOTE ]
nervus said:
You guys need to get out more! She is loverly but its just a girl with a car. Okay nice looking girl with a nice looking car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

but it is still a shame about the lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

David R - for those of us who are not thinking about Boys, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif She is looking lovley, because I can comment on things like women does not mean i am 13.

Being a Doctor I would expect a less narrow minded view on your opnions.

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
David R - for those of us who are not thinking about Boys, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa! Because I infer people are drooling like teenagers and post against your view I'm gay then... That's certainly open minded...

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
She is looking lovley, because I can comment on things like women does not mean i am 13.

[/ QUOTE ]

However the manner in which you express your views would suggest that the cap fits...

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Being a Doctor I would expect a less narrow minded view on your opnions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the narrowest minds in the country are involved in the medical profession. Nice to see that your open mindedness extends to using sterotypes as well as veiled homophobia.

Shame.

I still don't like those lights though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif