Finally got wheels on S3

Come on guys most things said on here are in jest, or just funny sarcastic witt. Lets not descend the forum to that of the civic type-r forum which is full of perverted un-witty bitching geeks!
Its all i have to do here at work, however if you use this forum outside work hours, i still consider you a geek. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You can kiss me if you want, I'm not sure I'll enjoy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whatever takes your fancy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great looking car apart from those lights, they are disgraceful!

I am sure you get many guys looking at you, but they are probably looking at the sheer horribleness of that rear end.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

No offence intended, the wheels look nice though.

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
She is looking lovley, because I can comment on things like women does not mean i am 13.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...
Some of your recent comments and behaviour would add substance to the thought that you ARE around 13 years of age.

Like the wheels, but not too keen on the lights. At the end of the day as long as you are happy that is all that counts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will not get into the discussion about the owner though LOL

Tanya, you must know someone with a good digital camera that can take some pics of your car, especially a side on view so the full impact of the lowering and 18's can be seen.

How are the Eibach's on the S3?

Yea i shall sort out some pictures as soon as I can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The eibachs are fine, just feel the bumps a little more in the road but not 2 much.
Hasnt lowered the car too much on the front either but the back is noticable

[ QUOTE ]
tanya said:
Hasnt lowered the car too much on the front either but the back is noticable

[/ QUOTE ]

Opposite way around on my A3 front is considerably lower than the rear. I take it you're happy with the change and the handling anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yea im happy with handling but wouldnt mind the car abit lower especially on front

£1300 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif I hope you got some great tyres for that price. I think the car looks great though.. I want to lower my cars but still thinking about the ride don't want to make the ride hard i like how smooth it is. Tanya may i ask where u got your eibachs from.

[ QUOTE ]
chucky said:
£1300 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif I hope you got some great tyres for that price

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget Chucky, Tanya has invested in some quality rims, RS6 reps like yours and mine may look bling, bling, yet they aren't the highest quality items available. This is noticable by their weight and their reaction to "light" damage.

My friend has 19" Kahns with yokohoma's on his golf.. but that was only £1200.. just a little pricey.. i know my rs6 look bling bling.. but they do look phat.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My mate's dad bought 22" Kahns (think thats what size they are) for his Range Rover...now thats ****** pimping.

Chucky,

I got the eibachs through a company that my work deal with. Was going to get them through Khan with my wheels but through my work turned out cheaper.
------
I shall try get some closer pics later.

Lose those lexus lights, please do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
Really not a fan of those!

Can we please stop the comments about my clear lights.
I get the message thank you.
This is about my wheels

Yeah, its strange it doesn't sit as low as i had imagined it would. My Audi GmbH suspension looks lower in the arch gap.

Maybe its just the photo as the car is black and it needs time to settle!

Dunno its had a month 2 settle. Something isnt right.
Apex do a 35mm drop for my car. was thinking sell eibachs and go with the 35mm drop. dunno. just hasnt oved the front and doesnt make me happy when spending £100 nearly onit

Height looks about right for those springs and (I presume) OEM dampers...

You will usually have a larger gap in the front arch compared to the rear to allow the wheels to steer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any lower and you'll risk the sump on the speedbumps...

The thing about kahns is that they look great when spinning. Really hard to get a pic or a movie of it as u need a friend to film it or u could put your head out and film it but that wold be dangerous.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif you car looks great tanya. I wanna get mine lowered only thing next for mine..