Sweeping Dials through VCDS?

SamiG

On Boost, ish.
Reaction score
Playing around with VagCom earlier and set my doors to auto lock above 15kph and unlock on key removal.

Also set the 'beep' when i lock my doors :drool:

I want to know if it's possible to set 'sweeping dials' when you start the car. So when you put the ignition on all the dials sweep to the right and then reset again. Not sure if it's possible on the 8L but if someone could confirm?

Also another mod through VCDS i'm trying to do is to set the front indicators to come on permanently with the headlights to give a constant Amber glow...

If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Reactions: pangsterA3
You can make the dials do a full sweep by doing an output test in the instrument module but dont think you can make it do it every time you start the car.

How did you make the alarm beep, would like to do this myself.

the early S3 8P boys want this too but the only way to do it i beleive is by fitting an S3 8P3 instrument cluster, which means your pretty much ******** im afraid

Playing around with VagCom earlier and set my doors to auto lock above 15kph and unlock on key removal.

Also set the 'beep' when i lock my doors :drool:

I want to know if it's possible to set 'sweeping dials' when you start the car. So when you put the ignition on all the dials sweep to the right and then reset again. Not sure if it's possible on the 8L but if someone could confirm?

Also another mod through VCDS i'm trying to do is to set the front indicators to come on permanently with the headlights to give a constant Amber glow...

If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

how did you do the auto lock and alarm beep mod??? :)