Brembo/rs4 wheel...

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Hello kids, how we all doin?? Not been on for a while... Hope you all had a good Xmas/new years??? Right just a quicky, I've managed to get my hands on a scrap LCR, and had the brembos off it... After abit of googling, I still can't find out if my wheels will fit over them with out spacers??? If anyone could let me know, that would be great...

Pete...

If you mean the RSTT's like on my car then you will most likely need spacers... My 17" Avus's 'just' clear my AP's but not enough for me to run without spacers but my 18" RSTT's hit without spacers... I don't know for sure if the AP's are a little larger than the LCR Brembos... I seem to remember them being a little larger than the Brembo Jnr calipers though...

Be easy enough to check prior to fitting though... just unbolt the original caliper leaving it connected to the brake line and bolt the Brembo and carrier (you did get the carriers right? and discs and brake lines?) on and refit the wheel...

You just mention the Brembos from the LCR... I assume you also got the brake lines, brackets and discs?

<tuffty/>

Have you tried them Nick as I am not convinced... LCR 17" wheels have a fairly flat spoke design and clear ok as do 17" Avus from an S3... genuine RSTT's curve in to the centre and this catches the caliper.... there was no way they would fit over my AP's without spacers...

The LCR Brembos may not be as wide as my AP's but there is still a chance they could hit with RSTT's

<tuffty/>

i needed spacers when i fitted brembos from a LCR with RS4 reps - i went with 16mm spacers on each wheel but i also have BBS LM's i use in the summer which had less clearance than the RS4's

Oh feck.

Sorry folks, that'll teach me to skim read whilst at work!

I read LCR brembos, and tuftys first line about his AP's on 17'' Avus, and started typing!

Sorry folks.

As said above, 10mm spacer required with RS4/TTs!

I hate you for finding a set of LCR Brembo's i'be been looking for months :(

Surprisingly difficult to find now for some odd reason. When I put a set up for sale last year, there was easily another 5 different sets available. I had loads of enquiries, but the first bloke that turned up(Dane on here) purchased them!

Same, I've been looking for months!

Although, after 4 months searching, I've just found something else better, for similar money

3mm wheel spacers at least. With my kit i use 3mm wheels spacers and have just less than 1mm between caliper and the wheel spokes

Same, I've been looking for months!

Although, after 4 months searching, I've just found something else better, for similar money

May have some for sale soon .. Not sure what they're worth though ?? Calipers , discs , pads , adaptors .. Just painted red .. Pm me if interested

£500 for calipers, discs, pads and braided lines :eyebrows:
Yes JoJo!