Jetex filter install help please!

Ginge

It's never fast enough !
Reaction score
Hemel Hempstead (home) / Loughborough (UNI)
Right so iv'e installed the jetex cone from Bill (Thanks!!) and it is awesome! :)

However there is a pipe that came off the air box that im not sure what to do with :) any help please

02022011018.jpg

^^ overview

02022011019.jpg

^^ actual pipe :)

Looks like your S3 is a non ESP APY so that would be the SAI pipe... you will need a little filter (crankcase filter or similar) as Dave has mentioned or just do an SAI delete...

<tuffty/>

I have the same issue, mines just like urs in the picture.
Il need to get a filter or something as said above.
Mines APY with ESP

I just did an SAI delete intstead :)
Ive got a 3" tip from bill, then my jetex is straight on the MAF,but this leaves the jetex a few inches from the wing.
So id like abit of silicone between the MAF and the filter, maybe just 2inches long.

My question is, internal diameter of the hose needed?
I thought 80mm would go on the maf and filter, my mate thought 76mm?
Any ideas?

Looks like your S3 is a non ESP APY so that would be the SAI pipe... you will need a little filter (crankcase filter or similar) as Dave has mentioned or just do an SAI delete...

<tuffty/>

ESP APY engines have them as well dude to be fair.

Mine did, many moons ago....

Yep, mines APY ESP, all APYs have SAI

(enough use of 3letter abreviations?!)

Is there a decent way to sort out a cold air feed? as the one which was used on the standard airbox isn't great with a jetex in its place.

I believe Jabba do an enclosed unit/case that installs in the original airbox mounts.... Would be curious to know if they still do it, may give them a call.