BRAKES

S3 TAM

Pocket now empty
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm back from the dead been i while since my last post...

Anyway, My near side brake caliper seized while going some speed but i carried on driving "slower" unaware at the time, thinking to my self this feels different. Duhhhh.

Long story short my disc and pads are now shot plus i need a new caliper or two...

I would like too know if anyone has managed to fit some decent calipers other than the standard for less then £1500 most places want for a big brake upgrade kit. I have found kits on ebay for 500 but after reading other posts on ASN i think im going to steer clear of those.

I have a tried looking for seat leon cupra r brembos but they are like gold dust.

Any help on this would be great maybe some pointers.

Cheers

The brembo junior gt kit is only £1000 brand new mate. If you've got kinda money it's the way to go.....

The brembo junior gt kit is only £1000 brand new mate. If you've got kinda money it's the way to go.....

It's abit too much for me at the min as i've just booked her in for a 3"DP and sports cat @ pipewerx.

Maybe later if thats the cheapest decent calipers on offer.

It's abit too much for me at the min as i've just booked her in for a 3"DP and sports cat @ pipewerx.

Maybe later if thats the cheapest decent calipers on offer.

I had a look at these the other day and by god they are over 500 smackers!

Maybe looking through classifieds over several forums might turn up some lc's

Failing that I've got a set of standard s3 front brakes that might be a good stop gap