Anyone got one of these for sale? Pics inside..

SamiG

On Boost, ish.
Reaction score
Hi, i know there's a few different types of OEM Audi head units so i've taken a picture of mine as i'd like a new one if anyones got one?

My 'Volume' button is stuck in the pressed in position and it frustrates the hell out of me.

Also whilst were on the subject, does anyone know how to remove these stereo's?

7ed3bfbd.jpg

holes under cd and menu buttons. special tool. get yourself on ebay.

I have a 6 disc changer going begging if anyone wants it for free. no cassette inside. don't know if it works as can't test it. But it will go to tip if no one wants it.

Hi mate i have one of these going for sale. I've got it in my audi but looking to sell it as doing a double din conversion. Make me an offer if you like?:)

Sorry mate cancel my msg i just remembered mine is the CD head unit not tape deck
As for removing it you need two keys to remove the stereo which can be purchased from Halfords and the Keys go under the tiny holes under the Menu Button and CD Button

To be honest mate i'd probably prefer a CD one, would have to find out if it's all the same connections etc as mine is hooked up to the OEM 6 cd changer too.

i'm sure mine can be hooked up to CD changer too mate

Steve, where you based mate, mine is playing up and has a cassette stuck in it, which im sure I could get out.

PM me if you like, can chat to you about it there.

Cheers
Nilz