Golf+ Feature

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
just to let those of you who were interested my golf+ feature is out in the shops as of today :)

1stpage.jpg

2ndpage.jpg

3rdpage.jpg

nice one Kev, thoroughly deserved!

nice one dude!
i was chuffed when i had my feature! (albeit in max power :p )
pleased with it?

yeah its really good, im going for a 2nd feature after my current set of mods are completed possibly be for fast car 2nd time around but depends who wants it lol...

well it wont be max power coz they aren't going anymore (as of this month there out of business)

I was offered another feature on mine, but sold the car and got the S3 instead :)

Good work Kev... pleased for you mate... I wish my car was half as clean as yours :D

<tuffty/>

Good work Kev... pleased for you mate... I wish my car was half as clean as yours :D

<tuffty/>
just imagen your engine in my car oohhhhh now that would be the ultimate s3 me thinks :) lol

just imagen your engine in my car oohhhhh now that would be the ultimate s3 me thinks :) lol

Agreed 100%!

What kinda engine spec are you running Kev? Car looks amazing. well deserved feature.

Lord of the rings. haha!

Agreed 100%!

What kinda engine spec are you running Kev? Car looks amazing. well deserved feature.

Lord of the rings. haha!
im getting enough comments about lord of the rings lol, doesnt help but my driver profile has ymca as my chooons lol,

as for engine spec,
3inch down pipe and sports cat
amd stage 2 mapping
fmic
4bar fpr
miltek exhaust
currently on the bmc but chaging it this weekend for jr filter and badgers 3inch tip

Wkd Kev, gonna check this out tomorrow! Well done :)

What power is your car doing with that spec?
was 268.2 if i remember correct and 311 lb/ft on AMD's rollers mind, so with the 3inch tip and JR im hoping more along 285-290bhp :) we shall see though

Well done mate, truly deserved...

Looking forward to reading this tomorrow, ive not brought a car mag for a long time now, but may pop out and get this tomorrow.

Keep up the good work dude.

Good work Kev! I've gotta a feature lined up with Golf + soon as I get all these new mods on....:beee:
new mods??? good stuff, you going to be sporting said mods at UD's?

The looks and the go! I'm not a fan of the stance look stuff buddy, but from the work put in, thoroughly deserved!!

Also, anyone else like to join me in voting this one of the best S3s, so when he sells it he can TRUTHFULLY put this in his for sale advert?! ;)

He'l have everyones vote off here no doubt about that!
Well chosen styling combined with a great colour that looks totally original and sufficient engine mods. It's a great all round car. Not one area has been missed.

Yeh man, getting stuff done now ready for UD, you inside? :wub:
yeah im in side :) matey... im also doing loads of new stuff for ud and this show season

Also, anyone else like to join me in voting this one of the best S3s, so when he sells it he can TRUTHFULLY put this in his for sale advert?! ;)
id like to hope id sell it to someone off here who will look after it when im finished, so hope there would be no need :)

yeah will sell up at some point, im not saying it would be an easy decision though and not something id want to do but at some point im sure the funds will be needed from it,

Nice one Kev, I'll probably see you on the saturday! I know, I'm gonna keep my car for a long time man, so more to do yet, just do bit by bit each year...
mine will be finished by UD's well for now lol i said that was enough after having the pics taken for this G+ feature but its such an addiction. tbh i doubt id sell any time soon when i look around there isnt much i want more then an s3 :)

just bought golf+ for this feature, looks awesome! its great to watch your build over time and then eventually see your hard work in the magazine! And I love the sticker, ''Iam not drunk, I am just avoiding pot holes''. Quiet appropriate for the road at the moment! good work!!

mine will be finished by UD's well for now lol i said that was enough after having the pics taken for this G+ feature but its such an addiction. tbh i doubt id sell any time soon when i look around there isnt much i want more then an s3 :)

I'm with you 100% its a hobby/passion for sure!

Well done on the feature mate. Bought it yesterday. Thinking back was your car running some black 19inch flat face multispokes at last years ud and edition the year before. If so i remember talking to you at edition.

nope thats another car all together :)