new pics of my 18''s lambo reps

audi-tk

Reaction score
just brought sum new alloys got a crap pic but ill have to take sum new ones tomrow if it dont rain . poxy weather :(

ibgbpd.jpg

rotiform fella? Genuine or reps? Looks sweet, you going to get them changed colour or keeping them the same? :)

cots me just over 500 without tyres but to get my original tyres fitted over. im happy with them. i wanted black inserts but im thinking to leave them as they are. i got so bored of the car how it was wheel stand out will get some good pics thou so u can relly see what they are like i got custom centre cao done as well. lamborghini badge with bull but audi written at the top wil uplad it all when i clean car properly and get pics!! :D what colour would you guys have them?

looks like they will look ok, shame there reps though. so annoying are these rep company as someone relases really tasty wheels then someone copys them and everyone then has them :(

yeh wish i had rotiform ones but tbh there all the same ony paying for name. every1 copys. these reps from rotiform, rotiform from lamborghini n lambo from lancia lol

not seen any of these style wheels on an a3/s3 as of yet but have thought they'd look good so you need to get some decent picys up so we can see the results then :)
not aiming at you about my previous comment btw

will get sum proper pics soon as mate im just 1st perso to purchase a set in bedford. i=first set sold to me :D

i thought theyd look good and they do well done mate :)

cheers mate im trying to make it a bit better. need facelift rear lights , black drls in front with xenons. and cupra splitter for now lol. and yes mate they have jemax coiles on it. wish i could have it a touch lower though so tyres are just on the arches.

ps dunno if any1 has noticed but got smaller audi rings on the back and double sunstrip

Hi surprisingly alloys were lighter then the rs4 alloys I had on. Or felt lighter anyway. Wipers broke. Tried to move a load of snow but didn't work lol

cheers for comments. i wish i could get the front down a bit more. but the coilovr adjuster part on fron is liek 1mm away from the tyre and if i spae it out it will poke out to me the front wheel :(

Beautiful wheels mate. Nothing wrong with Reps, I'm sporting fake splits with pride!

Now just space them out and slam it a little more and it'll be bang on!

Bahavin how much should they b spaced by roughly? I got coilovers. Will I need s full spacer kit with long bolts? I wish I could have it down more bit I dint want to experience driveshaft problems :(

Space them out, slight stretch, and get rid of those centre caps! Looks nice though, haven't seen them on an A3 yet, i imagine these will get even more popular for the A3's now lol.

Yh will look into that. Cheers na centre caps are staying. There different lol. Different always best. And havent seen these on an a3 8l anywhere. :)

Yh will look into that. Cheers na centre caps are staying. There different lol. Different always best. And havent seen these on an a3 8l anywhere. :)

that last pic is in central milton keynes right?

Yeah it is. BTW you coming to BucksVag meet tomorrow Dave?

And Audi-tk you should come too. 2pm Westcroft ;)

Bahavin how much should they b spaced by roughly? I got coilovers. Will I need s full spacer kit with long bolts? I wish I could have it down more bit I dint want to experience driveshaft problems :(

Usual procedure is 15mm on the rears, 10mm on the fronts. These are a good pair and a bargain price and come with the correct bolts.

Yeah I've got coilies too, but to prevent driveshaft issues, I've just removed the ARB entirely. Can go lowww without any issues now.

Looks good regardless though mate.

Space them out, slight stretch, and get rid of those centre caps! Looks nice though, haven't seen them on an A3 yet, i imagine these will get even more popular for the A3's now lol.

ive seen a couple of 8P S3's with them.
my mate has a white S3 8P with black rotiforms.. they look the ********!

Audi-tk, love the wheels mate, think they look spot...

Worth the £500 for sure !

I had 1 bout 2 months ago mate went best job u could see all the marks from the buffer

Yeah it is. BTW you coming to BucksVag meet tomorrow Dave?

And Audi-tk you should come too. 2pm Westcroft ;)

crap forgot about that not been yet n keep meaning to go down. gotta wait another month now lol