Pic of my S3

[ QUOTE ]
I want a less common car - C4s wins

[/ QUOTE ] Not where I live. There are, admittedly several M3s in the streets immediately around mine, but there are rather more 996s and 993s.

[ QUOTE ]
go for a used 996 Turbo with Tiptronic
you have the power and the automatic gear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a look around yesterday
Used ones are still around 80K plus
and I dont know if I can handle the power! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Might be totally out of the Question but what about the cayenne turbo £70,000 0-62 = 5.0 + 165 mph. I am thinking about one at the moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile2.gif

When I am married and have two kids
then i will consider the Cayenne
I think I am too young and too skinny
for a car of that size

That's my problem ! I'm married with 3 kids, so I was thinking of the cayenne for the family chores and the CSL for MEEEEE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yay.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why not a normal M3 with SMG?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because of all the above reasons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/slap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laughing.gif
I am going to see both dealers this weekend
and I will make my decision on which offers
me the best deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta be a CSL Mikey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/em_love.gif

Ignore Bady he's talking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eod.gif

Had it since September so thought I would post a pic

mys3.jpg

Was planning on getting an AMD Stage 1 chip and Brembo GT brake kit but it looks like I am going to be a Dad in 2005 so those plans are on hold for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

congrats on owning the s3, and congrats bout bein a dad
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice car (spitting image of mine) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif except the seats which look very cool. Although i must admit i couldn't keep them clean!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congtrats on impending fatherdom. Hope all goes well.

yes black is the best colour..but you know grey is <font color="red"> FASTER </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very Nice Mate! Hope the steelworks dust doesn't give you too much problems! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats on being a dad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
kazino21 said:
Yellow is fastest colour hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without doubt and the best looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Ming blue is easily the classiest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nah! Black is definitely the fastest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif