what car are these rims originaly off?

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
hi all i bought my car witht these rims on but i have no idea other than iv seen a vw golf tsi withe them but sprayed black. i cant paste pictures for some reason so if you dont mind looking at my album titled alloys i would much appreciate. its the only picture and album iv uploaded. (there 18inch by the way)

Hmm puzzler that one, I'm thinkin it is Golf maybe an option on Golf GT (Diesel) think are definately VW though. I know I've seen them before.

Looking on ETKA they come up in 18s under MK5 golfs but then it has no spec of them and says part number unknown when clicking on the image number. Not on the accessory wheel list either. Phaeton only lists them in 19s also.

Thought I would try and paste the actual picture link off that website:

Wheel name = Omanyt

Omanyt_thumb.jpghttp:
Omanyt_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure about an Audi wheel database, when someone posted that VW wheel database link on here my first thought was is there an Audi one. I remembered about the VW one and found it in my history.

Yes I also thought the Helios wheels are gorg!! Theres a guy with a slammed sportback 8P with them on, holla if you read this!

Surely both Pheaton, and 8PA3/Mk5Glof Platform cars all run 5x112mm PCD, which is not going to fit your 8L

If they're genuine wheels they'll have an audi part number on them, post it up.

i know they came on the later mk5 r32 as standard and also the passat r36

i know they came on the later mk5 r32 as standard and also the passat r36

They`re different to R32/R36 wheels.

They`re going to be reps im pretty sure as Aragorn said they`re 5x112 so unless theres PCD changing spacers on there they`ll be reps in 5x100

They`re different to R32/R36 wheels.

They`re going to be reps im pretty sure as Aragorn said they`re 5x112 so unless theres PCD changing spacers on there they`ll be reps in 5x100

im not saying those in the picture arent reps but that design came on the later mk5 r32 in 5 x 112

Seems to be US spec came with those wheels. Euro spec were a different type.

I work for VW and on ETKA they dont appear under R32/GTI section for wheels under European sections.

Lol nice to see all the debates goin on... So are they reps then? How can i check to see if they are'nt? What kind of money would they be worth ?

My mrs has just found my rims brand new without tyres on ebay for £350. Replicas i think it is lol oh well, thanks for the help.

They're NOT the genuine wheels from a MK5 golf, because mk5 golf wheels wont fit an 8L.

Take the wheel off and look on the inside for manufacturers name and the audi part number.

holla

wheres can i find the pic of the 8p?

Thats actually a different guy, thats a normal 3door, it's sexy though!!

The one I've seen as the avatar/sig is a sportback 8P in light blue with purple helios wheels? Or am I going crazy?

lol his name nate he sold the heilos a few months back. Think they are on a MK4 Golf now
nate2.jpg
#
nate1-1.jpg

DSC_1317.jpg

DSC07551.jpg

nate.jpg

Agreed, N8's cars grown on me massively, canne wait to see the changes for this year!

Hey guys glad to see debates still goin on.. Are ther any audi meets or show n shine at santapod or the likes of, id love to show my project off and meet the lads who help me out even tho i dont know them. Thanks agen .