I've used the search to try and answer most of these but not with much luck. Anyone experienced enough to answer these off hand?
1. Both wing mirrors are broken, not just the covers. Are they any decent alternatives to standard replacements?
2. One of the front hubs needs replacing as a wheel bearing has been allowed to get unbelievably bad.. Are quattro hubs specific or will any A3 hub fit?
3. Both rear springs have broken, so I was thinking of fitting coilovers. The only decent budget option I've found are FK AK's.. Does anyone have experience of them? How bad are they?? And do I need to replace the top mounts/anything else at the same time?
4. What offset should I be looking to get to with 18x8 wheels? Around 35mm?
5. I've got a K&N induction kit to suit a 1.8T, is it a worthwhile replacement or does the bay get too warm?
6. Forge 007P, Bailey DC30 or neither?