Removing headlamp switch

jcs356

Brum brum
Reaction score
Hi - has anyone got any tips on how to get the headlamp switch out of the dashboard? I've got a loose connection somewhere so the switch doesn't always illuminate. I've tried a search but couldn't find anything on previous posts. I'm a bit reluctant to go straight in and attack it with a screwdriver! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Thanks

I think you push it in on the off position. Was playing about with my car, finding the steering adjusts for reach!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and was told about this yesterday on the forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
I think you push it in on the off position. Was playing about with my car, finding the steering adjusts for reach!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and was told about this yesterday on the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif - looked through your driving position post and found what I wanted. Everything now illuminated as it should be. Does make you wonder what else comes apart with such ease!

I know it's been talked about many times before, but Haynes really should do an A3/S3 manual by now.