boring car mat question

Rob_B

Reaction score
i think thats the ones i got in my car. if they are, they are a good fit :)

They're the ones I bought off eBay, 4 months down the line and still very very pleased.

Excellent fit, sturdy stitching and don't move about.

anyone got any mats with out the heal pads?? my std one are heal pads less and im after some the same but with the s3 logo on in the bottom in the middles of the mat ideally but seem to never find what im after, i rang awsome as the do some with the option to have the s3 logo but they wont do them with out the heal pads...... also some pics of peoples mats would be good so i can see what else is on offer :)

I've baught cheapos before and they just didnt last.

Ended up buying a set of Genuine ones from the dealer for £40. Not bad i didnt think.

yeah, mine are only a few weeks old so no idea how long they last. seem good though. but at £40 for genuines i would consider that!

hmmm i thought genuine ones would be a lot more then that, i get trader at audi so it may be worth a call

I have these in charcol grey and they are OK, thats it. The mats are really thin and the fitments fine, get what you pay for with these.

i just got a quote from audi...with my trade isdiscount best i could get for the 4 was £64.50+vat

Was that a complete set of all 4 with the tie down clips?

Was just the front two. Rears werent worn so i didnt need to change them.

Facelift cars have the clips built into the mat. Earlier ones dont, and the clips are no longer available, AFAIK.

Was just the front two. Rears werent worn so i didnt need to change them.

Facelift cars have the clips built into the mat. Earlier ones dont, and the clips are no longer available, AFAIK.

Facelift car mats fit a pre?
I got the clips in the floor and on the mats, Also got a bag of clips with the car.

Any one tried GFS for mats?

I got a front set in the group buy.
While they're good quality materials etc i'm kinda wishing i'd got replacement oem mats - the grey shows dirt up much less than the new black ones and the holes were about 2/3" too far apart.

Mats look ok but the screws that came with them are a total load of gas. 1 broke when I tried turning it lol