Audi 1.8T 2WD Milltek Cat-Back Heavily Discounted!!

JBS Sales

Reaction score
Website
www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk
Morning All,

Well as it's coming to the end of January and the credit cards are really feeling the strain from Christmas, so to make sure you still have the freedom to treat yourselves we have decided to put a special offer on for the last Milltek Cat Back we have available in stock for an Auid A3 1.8T 2WD!

I am currently offering this at 20% off the recommend retail so grab yourself a bargain!!
Milltek RRP - £387.26 inc VAT
JBS Special Offer - £309.81 inc VAT

For pictures of the system on the 8L please check our other thread below:-
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/jbs-au...exhaust-special-offer-1-left.html#post1153160

Any questions or queries, please give me a shout on 01246 455 005, or likewise I can be email on office@jbsautodesigns.co.uk.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor.

Hi Seb, I don't suppose you would be able to give us a date for when your highflow K04 manifolds will be on sale?

as above K04 date
and i need a new custom tune a4 2.0 fisT any discounts ?

Hi Seb, could you give James a nudge and tell him I've sent him a message on Facebook - cheers, Chris

I'd be the same pretty interested if miltek on s3 was discounted. Unfortunately dot has an a3 otherwise I'd probably jump at this!

Afternoon All,

I have attached the link below to the JBS website where the S3 exhaust systems are listed, check these out, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Select Vehicle - JBS

Unfortunately still no updates for the K04 manifolds, which I know is not what you wanted to hear, however we are coming close!
As soon as I have further information I will let you know!

Bez if you can drop me an email to office@jbsautodesigns.co.uk with your full spec I can let you know what prices I can sort for you! You running any Custom-Code software currently?

Any questions please feel free to give me a call on 01246 455 005.

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor

Thanks for getting back to us Seb

No worries, as soon as I have more details I will let you all know!

If anyone has any questions or queries regarding any of the products we have listed on the website, please do not hesitate to ask, either via telephone or email!

Cheers guys,

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor