Anyone tempted by the new S3?

just redyno'd one this afternoon.
8P
REVO stage 1, now with ITG induction. (£370! owch!)

was 313bhp, left with 332bhp after adjusting settings (only afr)

none mate, you'd be suprised to find the dogs ive found today with less than 30k on the clocks!! lesson learnt, dont ever go to Keighley/Bradford for a car - thats two cars i have attempted to buy fom up there :)

got another potential - not my ideal car but one worth buying until the right one comes along ;) - watch this space

the differnce wasnt as much as i thought it would be, but yes your right....the newer styling, same pace as a stage 1 8L makes you think...... i just love the options list, if you can get a well specced one - it will make all the difference

I have to say that I love my 8L S3. She looks great, goes fine and is a class act. Admittedly not the most rapid car in the world but also not a slouch by any means. As any petrolhead does I'm constantly thinking "what shall I get next?" but the reality is that with 3 young kids and a ****** great mortgage I can't afford it right now. So I'm content to keep the 8L and enjoy her for what she is.

At the end of the day she'll last a long time yet (2003, done 80k miles) and will still be quick compared to most other stuff on the road for some time yet. A few little tweaks here & there as time & money allow and she'll keep me happy for a long time yet.

Sorry if that's all a bit soppy!

The only car I reckon I would probably replace mine with is the 8P S3.

Probably not going to happen for sometime yet though :(

Luckily I love my 8L :)