Crashed Tormaline green S3

s3Tormaline

Reaction score
DSC02159.jpg

Crashed my rare colour S3 last night:(

Car in front had stopped to turn right on a hill, i hit him and ended up on side of the road in the trees.
Car starts but transmission seems to have locked up, could be driveshaft jammed somehow as front steering arm has broken and wheel is hanging off.
Will know next week if it is a write off:(

Luckily air bags never went off. I'm wondering if there was diesel on the road as i braked hard but didn't seem to slow at all.

Hope your insurance take care of that for you without too much fuss, hate seeing bashed up S3's :crying:

What brake pads do you have?

I did a lot worse than that to my 04 3.2 and they fixed it, whole front end inc lights etc both wings ,bonnet, both doors, rear wing damage and snaped the bottom NS wishbone !!

Good luck mate .

Sorry to see what happend mate, hope your ok. Never seen an 8L in that colour looks sweet from your other photo.
Who you insured with fella?

I did a lot worse than that to my 04 3.2 and they fixed it, whole front end inc lights etc both wings ,bonnet, both doors, rear wing damage and snaped the bottom NS wishbone !!

Good luck mate .

Yours was a nightmare but fair play to the 3.2 it wasnt a write off like the other car :)

I'm insured with Admiral, been with them for 10+ years and this is my first claim.
Car is totally standard as it is my wifes car!

Absolutely gutted for you, but as others have said at least you are ok, just have to wait and see what the insurance say.... I was only thinking about your car the other week as I saw a newish Tourmaline 8P3 S3 for sale at Cheshire Oaks Audi...meant to post a link up to it in the 8P section as it was such a rare colour....heres a link from another website 2010 AUDI A3 2,443m £27,550 think the car has been sold as I could not find it on the Audi website.

Chris

Last edited:
Gutted mate, always loved this car, hope you get it sorted and werent injured at all.

Got the car back now. The garage have done a brilliant job.
In the end it needed 2x wings, bumper, bonnet and 2x headlights and drive shaft popping back in.

Impoosible to tell where it has been resprayed and it actually drives better than it did before.

Spot on, nice colour that, didnt even know they came in that finish.

Wheres the pics dude!!!

Glad you got it sorted now mate.

I'll post some pics up when it comes out of my garage.

I just got a nail through the side wall of one of my Pirelli p zero's on my 19" oz's, so i'm waiting for the tyre to be fixed.

DSC02204.jpg

Looking much better now.
I did have a LCR splitter on before but i don't think i'll bother with my new bumper.

Looking good mate, wheels look spot on too, colour match looks perfect too....bet you are relieved.

The paint quality and match really are spot on. I also had the rear bumper and sills sprayed at the same time and i can honestly not tell that it is not the original paint.

Your lucky the airbags didn't deploy, it seems its pretty much an instant write off nowadays if the airbags go,
Looks like they have done a good job + better drive - seems good :)

Any problems with Admiral?

Reactions: Robbo1144
Admiral were fine, i never heard anything from them, dealt with the garage.