CARBON FIBRE BODY PANELS 8L

Don's A3 TTu

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can got carbon fibre panels from and how much ?
looking for

boot
bonnet
roof
front wings

Wouldnt bother with the wings mate, weight saving would be minimal, i weighed a front s3 wing and it weighed about 3kg i think, the saving from carbon fibre would be about a 1kg max and for the money not worth it.

Boot and bonnet on the other had, they would help, let me know if you manage to find either as im after a boot and bonnet :).

Wouldnt bother with the wings mate, weight saving would be minimal, i weighed a front s3 wing and it weighed about 3kg i think, the saving from carbon fibre would be about a 1kg max and for the money not worth it.

Boot and bonnet on the other had, they would help, let me know if you manage to find either as im after a boot and bonnet :).
mmmm every kg helps though iv lightened 137 kg so far but thats all mid and rear weight now i want to lighten the front and create a lower center of gravity, iv already removed the air con condenser and air con fan (still got to take the rad out) and i want to put a light weight battery in.

Just another idea the crash bars under the bumpers can be replaced by tubular ones does anyone know if there alot lighter?

Sorry if i hi-jack this topic but i have seen on ebay.de carbon B-pillars for an A3/S3 8L. Are those some where in a shop available? And have someone a picture of them mounted on the car?