A3 Pre-facelift 1.8TQ Pricing Help

dany2k

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've had my A3 for a couple of months now, and have been umming and ahhing about re-mapping it etc. However, I'm moving from my current impossible to insure any high group car post code to one with a garage etc so can finally push onto a S3 like I've always wanted. Anyways, wondering how much I should put mine up for?

2000 v-plate, black, 3 owners, 1.8T Quattro with climate control, rear parking sensors, Audi concert w/six cd changer, totally standard, full history (mostly Audi), four near-new Pirrelli P6000s. Car came with the logitudinal sensor fault which I had sorted with a brand new sensor (£115.00) and have just had a new Bosch MAF sensor (£87.00) put in too.

Great car, just don't wanna justify pending £350 for a quality remap and £300 for a new intake etc when I can invest it in a decent S3!

What you think?

Was an idea... Just been pricing it all up and gonna let my head rule my heart this time! What do u think re pricing?

Well depending on mileage you could between £3k-£3.5k for a car with less than 100k

Why don't you just look on Pistonheads for a general idea on price? It took me just 1 minute to list all the 8L quattro sports for sale, and there are 7 of them, of which 2 are sold, so 5 still available. Prices are between 2499 - 3500 for the remaining 5.

£200 more than you paid for it a couple of months ago? i guess you thought the price was fair when you bought it

Why don't you just look on Pistonheads for a general idea on price? It took me just 1 minute to list all the 8L quattro sports for sale, and there are 7 of them, of which 2 are sold, so 5 still available. Prices are between 2499 - 3500 for the remaining 5.

Thought it's beat to ask the opinion of an audi forum... Of course I checked autotrader, just thought it arrange that prices were £500 more then what I paid for mine! Cheers for looking all the same ;-)