Wing mirrors

Bignick

Reaction score
I know I should be looking in the classified section but dose anyone have a pair of mirror covers going cheap? Just had one of mine smashed off! Mine are purple , I'll settle for black or the S3 ones because I think my chances of matching the purple is non existent . Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Nick

Cheers for the swift reply, i'll keep em in mind but dont really want to have to spray em. Thanks

Nick

Is your car pre or post facelift?
One of mine was cracked by an on-coming Saab avoiding a pothole and a kind ASN member gave me a set of silver ones...
...unfortunatey his were prefacelift and wont fit my facelifted mirrors!
You're welcome to the silver ones if you want to pay postage. They have a couple of scuffs if I remember rightly.
I was going to spray them dolphin grey.

Still looking for a facelift driver's side mirror cap if anyone has one!

JS1500 Thanks i've sent you a PM

Sorry to jump in here but i'll take the ming blue ones if thats ok? Cars in bodyshop now and cant find any at local breakers or ebay at all. Pm me a price inc postage and i'll paypal it straight over or i'll prob be sellin my genuine s3 metal caps if anybodies interested in a deal.

Adam

Sorry to jump in here but i'll take the ming blue ones if thats ok? Cars in bodyshop now and cant find any at local breakers or ebay at all. Pm me a price inc postage and i'll paypal it straight over or i'll prob be sellin my genuine s3 metal caps if anybodies interested in a deal.

Adam

First refusal obviously going to JS1500 as to not make myself look a complete c*%k for hijacking haha. Or JS can have a good deal on my metal caps? :)